Thursday, September 8, 2011

Poor Peyton!

It breaks my little heart to hear that Peyton Manning has undergone another neck surgery and could be out for at least 2 or 3 months.  As far as quarterbacks go, Peyton is elite.  He's smart, he knows how to read the field and make big plays, and he seems like a nice dude.  Even after being with the Colts for 13 years, he is still one of the best playmakers out there.  It seems like a shame that an injury is going to keep him from the majority of the 2011 season, if not finish his career.

As a Titans fan, I'm looking forward to the Colts season for a couple of reasons.  1. I love Kerry Collins and I'm glad to see that he'll be able to fill in for Peyton until he's healed.  I think Kerry still has some fight left in him and it's good the Colts chose to see that too.  2. The other part of me hopes Kerry and the Colts won't gel, opening up a spot in the AFC South for the Titans to swoop in and claim the top seat.  Though I still hold a grudge toward the Titans organization for their off-season personnel choices, I still want them to succeed.

However, I truly hope that Peyton can come back from this injury and play better than ever.  It would be a shame to watch a whole season without him.

xoxo,
Blanche Sanche

No comments:

Post a Comment