Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dude

Of course, the weekend before I am to see him in Oakland, Nick Mangold gets a "high ankle sprain". If I didn't know better, I'd say he did it on purpose to avoid being face to face with me. Okay, okay. So we won't be face to face and that hit did look pretty gnar on Sunday, but I'm so disappointed. Nick is a big part of why I love the Jets so much and watching this game from my epic seats just won't be the same without him.

However, I just found out that Scotty McKnight was just re-signed with the Jets, so maybe all hope is not lost. I mean, even if Nicky doesn't make the trip to Cali, at least we will have 4 of 5 members of our hypothetical NSYNC karaoke troop.

Nick, I wish you a super speedy recovery! Those boys aren't as safe out on offense without you!

xoxo,
Blanche Sanche

No comments:

Post a Comment