Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm not a doctor, but...

Look, Ma! I'm playing with the big boys now!

I find it really hard to believe that Tony Romo has a punctured/collapsed lung and is still going to play on Monday night.  Not to mention the cracked ribs....

I don't like Tony Romo.  Perhaps it's his previous love affairs with Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood that rub me the wrong way or maybe it's how long his sleeves are on his jerseys.  Let's be honest, it's the sleeves.  He looks like he's playing pee wee football with those things!  However, if he is genuinely hurt, and I assume lung issues qualify as a semi-severe to severe injury, he needs to stay off the field and heal.

The thing that boggles my mind is this: how is Romo supposed to play with all these lung issues, but Nick Mangold is out for 2-3 weeks with a sprained ankle?  Again, I'm not a doctor, but something about that seems very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment