Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fantasy football Week 3


This week should be entitled, "Oh how the mighty have fallen."

Welp, there goes my winning streak.  I knew it was too good to be true.  While I was trying not to get killed in Oakland, my fantasy football team was getting their asses handed to them.  Most notably, Kenny Britt tore his ACL in the game against Denver, leaving me with a -.20 in that WR position.  And Nate Burleson's 1.2 points didn't help me much either, nor did my Jets defense and their inability to stop the Raiders running game.

On a very positive, and surprising, note, Mark Sanchez had a helluva game in Oakland.  I've had Sanche on my roster for 2 years and I can't remember him having a better game.  Say what you want about Mark Sanchez, but I really think he is on his way to becoming an amazing quarterback.  I put all my faith in him, even though my co-worker suggested I start Josh Freeman last week.



Let's talk about this shit show and how many injuries I have on this damn team.  Mario Manningham, out.  Aaron Hernandez, out.  Kenny Britt, out.  Braylon Edwards, out.  I honestly don't think there is a thing I can do to salvage this team at this point.

I can only hope that I can pick up some wide receivers and tight ends on waivers, otherwise it looks like my amazing season could be going nowhere fast.

xoxo,
Blanche Sanche

No comments:

Post a Comment