Monday, February 6, 2012

Hottest men in the NFL

As much as I love football, I also love celebrity gossip.  I should fill my brain with more useful knowledge than who Zac Effron is currently dating, but I can't help reading Perez Hilton first thing every morning.


As I was perusing Perez today, I saw he'd made a list of the "Hottest Men in the NFL".  Since there are rarely any references to football (and it was about hot dudes), I quickly clicked to see the full list and here it is:


Eli Manning
Joey Harrington
Osi Umenyiora
Tiki Barber
Peyton Manning
Kyle Boller
Donovan McNabb
Jay Cutler
Aaron Rodgers
Kellen Winslow
Matt Leinhart
Tony Gonzales
Chad Ochocinco


Now, I'm sincerely hoping that these are in no particular order because there is NO WAY Sanche and Jason Taylor should be at the bottom of the list, while Eli Manning takes the number one spot.


I have several issues with this list.  First and foremost, Jay Cutler is absolutely unattractive and should never be included on a list of hot people.  He's the worst.  I can even understand how some people could find Tom Brady (barfffffff) attractive, but not Jay Cutler.


Clearly, Perez knows nothing about football.  Hello!  Tiki doesn't even play football anymore.  Why wouldn't you put Ronde on the list if you are so inclined to include a Barber?  And Adam Vinatieri?!?!  Who includes a kicker?


Now I understand no list will be fully comprehensive, but there are some very glaring omissions.  Austin Collie!    He is one beautiful man, one of the most beautiful to ever play the game.  Other notable mentions: Josh Freeman, Bernard Berrian, Arian Foster, Scotty McKnight, Tyler Sash, Danny Watkins, Cortland Finnegan, Jason Babin, Clay Matthews, Rob Gronkowski (I don't think he's hot, but others might), and Dustin Keller.  Tebow didn't even make the list and he's the son of God!


I'm gonna have to sit down and make my own list of NFL hotties.  Keep a look out.


xoxo,
Blanche Sanche

No comments:

Post a Comment