Thursday, July 28, 2011

Every girl needs a couple Kaepernick jerseys


As briefly mentioned in an earlier post, I received 3 Kaepernick jerseys for my birthday, 2 red ones and a white one.  Apparently my friends and family really love me because those things aren't cheap.

After I had opened all of them, one of my friends noticed that the white one was actually a NY Giants jersey with Kap's name and number on it.  Funny thing, that's the one that came from the 49ers own website.

My dad (who got me the jersey) called to ask them to send a replacement and they said they would, on the condition that we send the Giants jersey back.  Hell no!  I'm keeping it forever because it's hilarious!

Deciding that 3 was just too many, I returned one of the red jerseys to Scheels and got some sweet Under Armour.  But I'm totally psyched to wear my new jerseys, even though supporting the 49ers is going to be the death of me!


And here is the infamous picture of me, Kap, and Morgan the night we stalked him at a nightclub to take a picture with him.  Creepy, yes.  Worth it, yes.  I just wish I didn't look so terrible in the photo.  Even though I was intoxicated, I was still embarrassed that we were such weirdos!

See you in San Francisco!
xoxo,
Blanche Sanche

No comments:

Post a Comment